Create Your Badge

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 1999 KTM 380
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:28 am 
D - class
D - class

Dear Shifty Character,

Thank you for being pro-active in understanding that my warehouse near Red Top Mountain was near capacity. With you identifying the 12sqft that my 1999 KTM 380 (Vin #VBKMXL209XM507962) was utilizing of the 1600sqft available you have ensured that my need to expand in the next few years can be postponed.

Attachment:
File comment: 380
FOTAEC.jpg [599.15 KiB]
Downloaded 238 times

How did you know just what items I needed to be relieved of? Air compressors? No? Roller cabinets of tools? Not so much? Ah yes.. Both street helmets from the office should go as well. Good call. I admit I appreciate your keen sense of taste but I may have opted for the Cadillac or Challenger (just saying). And I must say great job maneuvering that past the vehicles, a couch, a refrigerator, and various other items. The care taken not to scratch dent or otherwise harm those items left behind is very much appreciated.

If you should find that you no longer wish to borrow the bike please let the Bartow County Sherriff’s office know ASAP.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I will not be responsible for any medical bills associated with someone trying to start that thing with sneakers (you should have taken the old pair of boots as well).

Hope you continue to do good things!

Laus

P.S. A special shout out to the insurance company for the offer of $50 after my $500 deducible. I have a special frame picked out for the remaining picture funded by your extreme generosity.

Post subject: Re: 1999 KTM 380
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:52 pm 
GOR Assisted Living

Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen Laus. Nice looking bike and easily identifiable if I see it. I hope they catch the punk that took it.