Georgia Offroad

Create Your Badge

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Service Honda Junior X
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm 
C - class
C - class

Hey ladies. I'm just back from my deployment to Iraq/Kuwait. I rode SETRA a zillion years ago and even though I'm stationed at Ft. Hood, TX, I still like to keep up with all of you in the Southeast. Those HP Spa days sound like soooo much fun. Anyway, as a deployment present to myself I ordered a Service Honda Junior X. I took it out for the 1st time this past weekend and discovered that it was the perfect bike for a short woman of average or greater weight (I'm 5' 4" and 150lbs). This bike utilizes a CRF150R big wheel chasis and CRF250X motor. It is even sprung for your weight and riding ability. It's also considerably lighter than a standard 250 4 stroke. The claimed dry weight is 180lbs but I'd venture to say it weighs somewhere between 200-210lbs. The bike is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Thought some of you might interested in this bike. I know how miserable it is to want to ride a bike with a larger motor but too short to deal well with it. Happy riding and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Post subject: Re: Service Honda Junior X
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm 
Social Butterfly

Hey Angela!!!!

Good to see you on GOR! Awesome review and congrats to you on your new bike! I had actually forgotten about those CRF Jr X bikes, I remember reading about them in a magazine a few years ago, but never have seen one around, I guess due to the price.
Sounds like the perfect bike for you. I am so glad to hear you got to ride again!

Thanks for your service! ::usa::