Dirt Bike Guide
Reviews
Dealer Guide - our own yellow pages!
Contact GOR Administrators
Georgia Offroad

Create Your Badge

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ladies - I need your encouragement
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 am 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Okay, we need a post-party report for those of us who were unable to attend. Surely there were pictures. ::cheers::

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

I had the most wonderful time!! I walked in and there were the beautiful faces of Donna, Kathy, Leigh Ann, Melinda and Jeff... and sitting with her back to me was this big redheaded girl with the widest shoulders - honestly, I never remember seeing that girl at Spa Day! I was wondering who in the world she was - it turns out it was some hussy that Kathy brought with her (hee hee hee) There should be pictures popping up soon - can't wait to see them. Then Dixie and Ken showed up not too long after Tracee and I and two of my girlfriends got there. And a friend I haven't seen since high school surprised me. We had such a good time. Everyone seemed to really enjoy Darwin's and the Soul Shakers.

I can't tell everyone how much it meant to me that you all came! It really helped chase the blues away and make me feel more like myself.

Oh, and the redheaded girl turned out to be a lot of fun and helped us close the place down ::smirk::

2009 KTM 200 XCW ~ SONNY <3

I do not regret the things I've done... I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:20 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Gypsyangel wrote:
Okay, we need a post-party report for those of us who were unable to attend. Surely there were pictures. ::cheers::

Well, Ladies, for those who could not make this little get together, you missed a fun time!! ::cheers::

Kathy Wright and I arrived about 8:30 and Donna (Flipper) was already there at the table that Jackie had reserved for our group. I have driven past Darwin's for years, and never really noticed it much. It's kind of a divie little place....I say that in a good way. Very comfortable and homey atmosphere with pictures of blues singers and bands, and a mish mash of tables and chairs. What caught my attention was the the clientele were all baby boomers!! How cool is that....I felt right at home

We were happy to see someone we knew and headed to the table. Kathy and I ordered drinks and had a seat. It was a bit cool but that paid off later in the evening. The band was setting up and the guys were so young. I learned later in the evening that the Soul Shakers are brothers, and they really can play the blues! They were excellent!

Not long after we got settled in, Mr. and Mrs. sworxx joined us. Shortly thereafter, I noticed a tall, redhead walk in the door. She was headed to our table. Whoever the broad was, she had a chiseled jaw that would put any man to shame and some rather....uuumm, large ta-tas ::embarrassed:: She said she was a friend of Jackie's and had been invited to the party. I was so taken aback by her looks, I had to take a pic and I'm posting it here....anybody recognize her? ::rollieyes::

Not long after, Tracee (surfer girl) arrived. Jackie, was fashionably late, and strolled in with her walker.....it was great to see her. She is taking good care not to over-do things and keeping her weight off her leg. I think she had been there before becuase everyone knew her at the bar! There were many others who joined us and I'm so sorry that I don't know or can't remember your names.

There was a guy at the next table who kept making eyes with the big red head.....he even had the audacity to come over, grab her ta-ta and have one of his buddies take a photo......what was worse, that broad liked it! ::duh:: ::duh:: I will admit, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.....the entire evening was very entertaining.

Kathy and I left after 10pm....the smoke got a bit thick, Kathy had to work the next day and we were just plain wore out from all of the excitement!

Great friends, excellent band, good booze....great atmosphere, I'm definitely going back!

Hey Jackie....when you going back to Darwin's again?! I'll meet ya there!

LARider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Leigh Ann - I laughed all thru reading your "report" on last nite ::rofl:: I am so glad to hear you had a good time and enjoyed Darwin's and the Soul Shakers. I will definitely let you know next time I head that way - would so enjoy your company. I hate last night I really wasn't able to visit with you, Kathy, Melinda and Jeff - we were just too spread out! And that big redhead just demanded too much attention - don't you think??

I do not regret the things I've done... I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Sounds like everyone had a great time! ::cheers:: I will definitely have to catch the next one. Heal up quick, there's many more Spa Days ahead.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:55 pm 
Bling King

Hope this posts OK as I'm trying to do it from my phone.

I completely agree with the reports of it being a wonderful evening. We had a great time and were glad to be a part of it

The tall redhead was quite the life of the party. She was fun to be around, even though she was a bit "loose". I have never seen a woman so infatuated with her own breasts before. She fondled them all night and got most everyone in the place to do the same. She even flashed a few people!

But something about her seemed so familiar. I am pretty sure we have seen her around Highland Park - maybe at a Spa Day. From what I understand, she can ride a KTM like nobody's business.

I'm trying to attach a photo of her, but I must warn you that it should not be viewed by children, pregnant women or those with a heart condition.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa26 ... G00017.jpg
If the picture doesn't attach, I will try tomorrow when I am back at my computer.

2017 KTM 250XC
2006 GAS GAS 280 PRO
a.k.a the "Bling King"

You don't stop riding because you get old - you get old because you stop riding!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

What a fun evening :D ! Jackie I'm so glad i got to share this with you . The music was great and so was the company.
That new redheaded chick friend of yours was quite a sassy vixen. I will say she had a fine set of tatas that I very unexpectedly got up close and personal with ::shocked:: . One minute I'm sitting there drinking my cosmo the next she has scooped my face in for a cosey hug. New experiance for me I will say! Not to mention this chick was an Amazon cuz her hand covered my head if you notice in the picture ::eek:: !
Anyway it was a great time had by all!!!

2012 Honda CRF150R #44
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

You guys are all so funny! I am so honored to meet each of you and to become your friend. I look forward to many more years of you guys making me laugh... how wonderful ::up::

Great pictures too by the way!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm 
GOR Pro
GOR Pro

Jeff and I had a great time last night. Good music, lots of laughs...It was really fun. Thanks so much for inviting us. I have to say though that your red-headed friend was a bit reserved...personally, I thought she could have opened up a bit more and been a little more friendly, but who am I to judge. Melinda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

I had a great time last night! Jackie, it was so nice to see you smiling and having such a great time! ::cheer:: I just got home from riding all day and since I ran so hard all weekend I have to crash. I will post a full report and some pics tomorrow! ::cheers::

I have some interesting pictures. ::smirk::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

She does look familiar. I think Ken was a bit enamored by this HOT red head. He sent me a nice text message with photo that said "Check out this hot chick." ::stirpot::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

And boy could she dance ::banana::!

2012 Honda CRF150R #44
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Ok - I have another photo of the mysterious redhead we can't stop talking about - but I can't figure out how to attach it (duh) Somebody help me :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

rnr_ragamuffin wrote:
I have another photo of the mysterious redhead we can't stop talking about - but I can't figure out how to attach it (duh) Somebody help me :)

Jackie:

You can build yourself an account in photobucket.com. Upload the picture, copy the image link and paste the link in your message on GOR. When you review it, the photo should show up in your post. That's how I do it, anyway.

LA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm 
GOR Veteran
GOR Veteran

Ok Leigh Ann - let's see if this works :)

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... eGirl3.jpg

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next