Turkey Creek is 1-3/8 miles in length and covered with intermediate to hardpack clay with some rocks. The track is frequently revised around a 115-foot step-up triple, numerous 70-foot doubles and a steep pop-up jump that sends riders 80 feet down a hill. A separate Pee-Wee track is available.
Hours of Operation
Open for practice 7 days a week 10AM until Dusk.
Fees: Motorcycles $10.00 Four wheelers $15.00
From Augusta: (ABOUT 45 MIN)
- Take I-20 East into SC
- Take Exit #1
- Turn left on HWY 230 (Martintown Rd.) toward Edgefield
- Turn left in front of the Westside Fire Dept. at the HWY 23 junction - ( DO NOT TURN ONTO HWY 23 ! ! !)
- Cross over HWY 23 onto N. Martintown Rd
- Cross over State Rd. 19
- Cross over HWY 282 (Plum Branch Rd.)
- At stop sign, turn right onto Walker Rd.
- Then take the next left onto Morgan-Bussey Rd
- Track is on the right.